Many nonprofits fall into one of two categories: they either set up a payment processor such as Paypal or Square for donations and move on or they set up an individual payment processor, an email marketing platform, multiple social media channels, a Canva account, have 20+ excel spreadsheets, and countless other accounts they can’t remember their passwords to. That’s exhausting! UncommonGood is here to say enough is enough. Nonprofits need and deserve an all-inclusive platform that does it all!
What is a payment processor?
Payment processors are software programs designed to securely send and receive payment transactions through a variety of payments from credit and debit cards, bank accounts, Apple and Google Pay, and even crypto. The payment processors work with the card companies and banks on the back end to transfer money. They allow online and offline transactions and usually have their own hardware for in-person transactions. Payment processors do take a percentage of every transaction they process and also charge a fee per transaction as well.
While payment processors allow you to accept online transactions, they don’t offer a specialized form to collect donor data making it difficult and laborious to track donor history, retention, and community growth – all important metrics for nonprofits.
What is an all-inclusive nonprofit platform?
UncommonGood’s nonprofit software is an all-inclusive platform that gives nonprofits access to payment processing, donor data collection, marketing, fundraising, and operational tools. Everything is within the platform – no need to open multiple browsers, documents, and papers on your desk. That means 1 login for 1 platform for ALL of your needs. And for 1 flat monthly fee!
Nonprofits need all-inclusive software
Besides only needing one login and saving nonprofits money, there are more benefits to the all-inclusive route.Accept one-off, recurring donations, and donations in honor of someone directly on your website through our embedded donation widget branded for your organization
- Automatically send a tax receipt for each gift
- Easily gather and store your donor’s contact information as well as customizable additional information
- Get your community of supporters to organize (and easily launch) personal campaigns with peer-to-peer fundraising pages
- Keep donors updated with the goal meter and wall updates on crowdfunding and peer-to-peer pages
- Easily share campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to attract more interest and spread awareness
- Create your own organizational profile page customized with your logo and background, photos, videos, fundraisers, special donations, and stories – hosted on our SSL-enabled servers with links to your website and social channels
- Donors can manage their giving and keep track of donations and campaigns they are involved with via their own login
- Use the Design Studio to create professional-level social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, marketing collateral, and other visual content
- Manage your day to day tasks with the calendar, to-do lists and notification tools
- Integrate UncommonGood with your favorite apps via our Workato integration
It may sound too good to be true but we promise it isn’t! Make the switch to our all-inclusive nonprofit platform today.